Tool Brands: Who Keeps Them Going Top (Updating List)
Table of Contents
Tool Brands of Sears Holdings (KCD IP, LLC)
Headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
KCD IP, LLC is created by Sears Holdings.
- Product Category of Craftsman
- Hand tools: pliers, screwdrivers, wrenches and more
- Power tools: corded/ cordless handheld power tools and accessories
- Lawn garden: snow equipment, yard power & equipment
- Storage garage
- Flashlights:LED pocket light, cordless LED light, fluorescent light and more
- Some points about Craftsman tools
- Craftsman power tools:
- Craftsman’s hand tools:
A line of tools, lawn and garden equipment, and work wear controlled by Sears Holdings. The brand is owned by KCD IP, LLC
With over 80 product categories and 6,000+ products for builders, DIYers.
– TTI (some Craftsman power tools are developed and produced by TTI)
– Chervon (some Craftsman power tools are produced by Chervon)
– Black & Decker (Craftsman Matrix modular power tools mainly)
– Bosch (such as Dremel-style rotary tools)
– Apex Tool Group/ Danaher (major OEM of mechanics tools)
– Vaughan (OEM of hammers)
– Stride (for wire strippers)
– Knipex (adjustable pliers)
– Keter (tool boxes)
– Waterloo (tool chests and cabinets)
– Western Forge (such as screwdrivers and pliers)
A premium brand of automotive battery marketed by Sears Holdings retailers, including Sears and Kmart. The brand is owned by KCD IP, LLC.
Tool Brands of Stanley Black & Decker
“A world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems”
Headquarters: New Britain, CT 06053