Tool Brands: Who Keeps Them Going Top (Updating List)
Tool Brands of Sears Holdings (KCD IP, LLC)
Headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
KCD IP, LLC is created by Sears Holdings.
- Product Category of Craftsman
- Hand tools: pliers, screwdrivers, wrenches and more
- Power tools: corded/ cordless handheld power tools and accessories
- Lawn garden: snow equipment, yard power & equipment
- Storage garage
- Flashlights:LED pocket light, cordless LED light, fluorescent light and more
- Some points about Craftsman tools
- Craftsman power tools:
- Craftsman’s hand tools:
A line of tools, lawn and garden equipment, and work wear controlled by Sears Holdings. The brand is owned by KCD IP, LLC
With over 80 product categories and 6,000+ products for builders, DIYers.
– TTI (some Craftsman power tools are developed and produced by TTI)
– Chervon (some Craftsman power tools are produced by Chervon)
– Black & Decker (Craftsman Matrix modular power tools mainly)
– Bosch (such as Dremel-style rotary tools)
– Apex Tool Group/ Danaher (major OEM of mechanics tools)
– Vaughan (OEM of hammers)
– Stride (for wire strippers)
– Knipex (adjustable pliers)
– Keter (tool boxes)
– Waterloo (tool chests and cabinets)
– Western Forge (such as screwdrivers and pliers)
A premium brand of automotive battery marketed by Sears Holdings retailers, including Sears and Kmart. The brand is owned by KCD IP, LLC.
Tool Brands of Stanley Black & Decker
“A world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems”
Headquarters: New Britain, CT 06053