Portable Work Lights That Double Up As Flashlights with A Flexible Base
compact design with strong illumination capacity
The ELM-8218 and ELM-8219 LED work lights have been designed for the change in portable work light our users richly deserve. Take a look at the individual specs and you will know why.
- Flexible belt clip and strong magnet base allow easy to carry and hands-free use
- The work light with swiveling stand in 120 degree pivoting
- The light body with elastic paint, non-slip grip, good hand feeling for long time applicating
- Adopts transparent PS lens that give you bright work site
- Light modes alternates between the front panel and top flashlight
- Compact shaped design gives you a handy and effective worklamp of your job site
- 100,000h lifetime
- Power source: 3 PCS AAA batteries(excluded)
- Could be your ideal car inspection light, construction job site light, garage work light and electrician’s best illumination choice
- Compare to ATD-80340
The ELM-8218 portable work light also features a base magnet that is mounted atop a pivoting stand. You can make manifold uses of the 120 degree front and back movement of the stand. This also gives you the leverage to use the device at different angles, making it a portable work light, a flashlight, a study table light and most of all a light that follows your innovative appetite.
Portable work lights ELM-8218 sports:
- 3W COB front light, 1W white LED top light
- Magnetic pivot stand
- 360° swivel for hanging
Like in the ELM-8218, the 8219 portable work light has a pivoting 120 degree pivoting strand, giving you the agility you always wanted. As the spark of difference, the 8218 comes with an integrated belt clip and a 360 degree swivel hook that team up to render greater flexibility of use to the portable work light.
Portable work lights ELM-8219 sports:
- 3W COB front LED, 4x White top LED
- 3xAAA batteries
- Pivot stand with 120° movement
- Belt clip with 360° swivel hook