Handheld Work Light with Lean Frame and Advanced Higher Brightness
with pivoting stand
The ELM-8157 is a handheld worklight that promises loads of applications. The contracted bar build is designed to make the light fit in non-work uniforms and extremely cramped paces as well. Equipped with a hanging ring, you can also use it from walls or ceilings. The pivoting stand has a built-in magnet that gives the much needed stability to the lean frame.
The flashlight comes with a 1W LED and can strike brightness up to 65 Lumens. The ELM-8157 8 white LEDs in the front that works up brightness of 21 Lumens. The other variants include 8 SMD5050 LEDs at the front that generate 85 Lumens of work. There is also a 3W COB LED variant that is capable of producing up to 150 lumens of brightness in the handheld worklight.
- Swivel hanging ring and pivoting stand with strong magnet bottom allows hands free use
- Power source: 3 PCS AAA batteries(excluded)
- Elastic paint, good grip feeling
- 1W LED on the top as flashlight
- Applied in car inspection, garage workshop and so on